Wednesday 6 November 2013

This blog will no longer be limited to music...

Almost ever since I started this blog I've been itching to post about things other than music. However, I did initially set it up to be music-specific, and I didn't think I'd be posting frequently enough about other topics to justify changing that.

However, I recently changed my mind in light of the amount of stuff I have to say about technology (although literature is also a possible topic). I'm studying IT, and increasingly finding myself wanting to air my views or share my discoveries in relation to this pursuit.

So from now on, this blog is no longer exclusively music-themed. I'm going to have to think of another title! I'm also working on a widget to create navigation that elegantly divides it into sections based on post labels, but until that's finished, a flat link list will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment